Daisypath Anniversary tickers

single make me fly T___T

hhmm.
my life was fairytale.
i had a dreaming with somebody i love to be.
but somebody took me first without permission.
i had no less to tell him that he not that guy.
but he still want me to be his girlfri
end
ONE DAY.
i was think "sejenak" that he is really the guy i choose before ?
i been mistaken and did i hurt you smpi tahap mcm nii ?
hhhmm.
now, im here to tell you that i am really truly sorry what did happen to you.
OMG !
i don't know what i had done to you until today.
okay.
i know i was wrong.
please forgive me.
i don't like somebody look and think bad of me.
i really really hate it.
one and once i ask you that forgive me.
i can't think deeply where am i wrong.
i ask you to break because our study.
bukan nak poyo.
but its true.
i can't focused.
confusing.
and mostly misunderstanding with subject.
please.
i don't get what i want now.
to be peace with you mostly far from me.
please hear what im said.
FORGIVE ME !
that's all i wanted too.
hhmm.
i hope that my wish come true.
thank you for always remind me that i very very really mistaken and always be a
wrong person.
to you, my dear.
thank you very much.
T__________________________T